The Office Timeline add-in has the ability to import data from Microsoft Excel into PowerPoint and can instantly transform it into a timeline slide, with just a few clicks. In this video, we will show you how to:
- Create a Gantt chart or timeline using the Excel data;
- Format the Excel file and column headers;
- Automatically apply a custom style when bringing in the data;
- Filter the data when importing and select only the desired tasks and milestones;
- Import your tasks and milestones directly into Swimlanes.
Want to learn how to sync your timeline when your Excel data changes? Check out this video video next!