Office Timeline is an add-in for Microsoft PowerPoint. In order to successfully install Office Timeline, each machine must meet Microsoft's requirements for add-ins.
The following versions of Windows are supported:
- Microsoft Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (SP1)
- Windows 8
- Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit versions; LTSB, CBB and CB)
- Windows 11 (32-bit and 64-bit versions)
Note: Office Timeline does not work on Windows 10 S. The add-in is functional on Windows XP and Windows Server but unsupported. See here for more information.
The following 32-bit or 64-bit versions of Microsoft Office are supported:
- Microsoft 365
- Office 365
- Office 2019
- Office 2016
- Office 2013
- Office 2010
- Office 2007 (SP3).
The following components are required:
- .NET Framework 4.8.
- VSTO (Visual Studio Tools for Office). Office Timeline installs VSTO automatically if it's not already installed on your computer. You can Download and Install VSTO manually (v10.0.60825 is recommended)
- Microsoft Edge WebView2 Runtime
- .NET Programmability Support for PowerPoint must be enabled in Microsoft Office. This is typically enabled by default on Office installations.
The user should install with Administrator rights in order to have the most stable installation.
You can download the latest build of Office Timeline in two different forms: