Office Timeline is an add-in for Microsoft PowerPoint. In order to successfully install Office Timeline, each machine must meet Microsoft's requirements for add-ins.
- Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, or Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit versions; LTSB, CBB and CB). Office Timeline does not run on Windows 10 S. The add-in is functional on Windows XP and Windows Server but unsupported. See here for more information.
- 32-bit or 64-bit versions of Microsoft Office 365, 2019, 2016, 2013, or 2010; Microsoft Office 2007 (SP3).
- .NET Framework 4.5.2 or greater.
- Office Timeline installs the VSTO component if it's not already installed on your computer [Download and Install VSTO]. v10.0.60825 is recommended;
- .NET Programmability Support for PowerPoint enabled in Microsoft Office. .NET Programmability Support is typically enabled by default on Office installations;
The user should install with Administrator rights in order to have the most stable installation.
You can download the latest build of Office Timeline in two different forms: