Office Timeline is an add-in for Microsoft PowerPoint. In order to successfully install Office Timeline, each machine must meet Microsoft's requirements for add-ins.
The following versions of Windows are supported:
- Windows 10 (64-bit version; LTSB, CBB and CB)
- Windows 11
Note: Office Timeline does not work on Windows 10 S. The add-in is functional on Windows XP and Windows Server but unsupported. See here for more information.
The following 64-bit versions of Microsoft Office are supported:
- Microsoft 365
- Office 2021
- Office 2019
Note: If you are still using 32 bit Office, our recommendation is to plan to migrate to 64-bit as soon as possible.
The following components are required:
- .NET Framework 4.8.
- VSTO (Visual Studio Tools for Office). Office Timeline installs VSTO automatically if it's not already installed on your computer. You can Download and Install VSTO manually (v10.0.60910 or higher is recommended)
- the latest version Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable
- Microsoft Edge WebView2 Runtime
- .NET Programmability Support for PowerPoint must be enabled in Microsoft Office. This is typically enabled by default on Office installations.
The user should install with Administrator rights in order to have the most stable installation.
System memory requirements:
- Minimum 8 GB of RAM
You can download the latest build of Office Timeline in two different forms: